Hey, Writerly Women. I'm love, love, loving the questions you're asking in response to Monday's post. They're not only providing information I need to shape future posts and series -- they're allowing you to breathe a sigh of deep relief and say, "OH, my gosh, I'm not the only one who feels this way."
So far we have ( in addition to those posed in the Zoom session Saturday) :
- Should I keep writing even with no visible publishing possibilities on the horizon?
- How do I get my passion back -- that feeling I had when I started my project(s)?
- I have SO many ideas. How do I decide which one to focus on?
Will you add your own to the list? A pattern is already forming in my mind as I look at these, and I'd like to have even more of your issues in front of me as I design what's ahead.
- I'll put mine out there: How can I deal better with interruptions so I can sustain my attention in blocks of creative space?
* There are no stupid questions
* There are no too-small questions
*There are no questions only you struggle with